Foster refrigeration is the forerunner in European commercial appliances, offering products that range from walk in coolers to drinking fountains. Exactly which appliances does the company offer? Does Foster manufacture the piece of equipment that your company needs? Take a look at all of the different cooling and freezing options available from Foster – they may have precisely what you’re looking for.
About the Brand
Foster Refrigeration Company is Europe’s leading brand in commercial refrigeration appliances, priding themselves on competitive pricing and quality mechanics. Specifically designed for commercial kitchens, many different sectors of the economy have come to purchase their appliances from Foster. This company provides government approved models for use in colleges, hospitals, and even in military applications. Though they mainly deal in the United Kingdom, Foster appliances are available overseas and abroad.
Different Models of Foster Appliances
If you’re wondering whether or not Foster makes an appliance that works for your kitchen, take a look at the following models that the company manufactures. With a variety of different cooling mechanisms, features, and even warranties, there is sure to be a model to fit your needs.
- Cabinets and Counters: Cooling cabinets and countertops from Foster can reduce operation’s cost by up to half. You can even choose designs with several different size and cooling options. From under-counter cabinets to cooled prep stations, there is a cabinet or counter to fit your needs.
- Cold rooms: For those who need walk in coolers or freezers, Foster offers structural coolers that can maintain temperature and save money by being energy efficient.
- Display Cases: A number of different styles of display cases are available to suit any situation. These can include lighting, mechanized display, and even multi-temperature cases.
- Blast Chilling and Freezing: Choose these units for items that require rapid temperature reduction.
- Bakery Products: Foster provides a number of dough retarders, proofers, and storage refrigerators for the needs of bakers.
- Drink Service Items: Water fountains and countertop water dispensers can all be purchased from this company.
- Ice Makers: Choose from a number of different styles of ice makers that can produce anything from flecked ice for fish display to cubed ice for beverages.
Foster also supplies a number of different supplemental items to keep you food cold and safe. One of these items is Foster’s temperature monitoring system, Icespy, that provides continuous temperature and operating condition monitoring for specific regulation standards. You can also purchase a two year labor and parts warranty on almost all Foster parts. Just be sure that if buying overseas that you are aware of different dealers in your area who can supply parts and services.
Choosing a Foster Product
The Foster Refrigeration Company, the leading producer in commercial cooling appliances in the United Kingdom, offers a wide range of different commercial kitchen appliances and technologies. From under counter coolers to blast freeze appliances, this company will more than likely have just the piece of equipment that your company is looking for.