For buyers in the market for a relatively small fridge freezer, the Avanti RA752PST is a leading candidate. It offers low pricing but a relatively generous capacity for its small size.
This review explores the features, capacity and pricing of this Avanti top mount fridge freezer.
Avanti RA752PST Refrigerator Features
- Appliance combines both refrigerator and freezer compartments inside one small device for efficient use of precious floor space.
- Platinum finished doors contrast nicely with flat black cabinet, providing a sleek euro-styled design.
- Adjustable and removable glass shelving and door bins allow for ease of use and ease of cleaning.
- Refrigerators door storage-bin is capable of holding 2-liter bottles.
- Glass covered crisper to keep produce fresh.
- Fully reversible doors allow the unit to be configured for either left or right opening swing, allowing for easy installation in corners.
- Adjustable legs for leveling fridge on uneven surfaces.
- Supplied with ice-cube tray.
- Interior light and fully adjustable temperature control.
- The annual energy use of the RA752PST is estimated at 317 kWh, with an Energy Star estimated operating cost of just under $34 per annum.
Avanti RA752PST Dimensions and Capacity
- Width of 21.75 inches.
- Depth of 22.75 inches.
- 55.5 inches in height.
- Weighs 103 pounds, 113 pounds shipped.
- 7.5 cubic feet of storage, perfect as an apartment refrigerator.
At well under $400 this unit is very affordable, yet delivers what it promises; a relatively compact refrigerator freezer at an affordable price.
Some consumers have purchased this unit for use as an RV refrigerator, or even as a cheap marine fridge. While the RA752PST is not really designed or recommended for these applications, its small size makes it very versatile. Considering the normal price of true RV and boat fridges, this can be quite a savings.
One reviewer found the lack of a second temperature control for the freezer compartment limiting, but overall most buyers are well pleased with this refrigerator.